PLL Episode 1x05 - Reality Bites Me
Clues from this Episode that Aria is A
All four of the girls were at Spencer's house in the morning after a sleepover, they all start to head upstairs when they are interrupted by an -A text. Aria trails behind the rest of the girls and we can see that she has her phone in her hand under her arm almost like she is hiding it from the rest of the girls seeing what she is doing. She seems to play with her phone seconds before all of the girls get the text from -A. The attached video was showing that someone on the -A team was inside Spencer's closet. How could they get inside the closet unless they had help from one of the girls? One of the girls could've distracted them so they another person could get in the house and into the closet otherwise theres no way that they could've snuck in without anyone hearing or seeing anything.
When the girls open the closet, lipstick falls from the top shelf. Aria is always the first one of all the girl to point out something that A leaves them probably because she knows exactly what it is going to be. Aria points out that it is the same lipstick as shown on the mirror, almost like Aria wrote it. We know that Aria does write her letter in all capitals like -A. Aria always points out all of the clues that -A leaves for them...coincidence?
Aria an Mike are both upset that their parents are fighting because their dad's secret was let out. they decide to watch TV to get their minds off of their parents fighting. Right as the scene is about to end, a big -A pops up on the screen. Is this a clue that Aria is -A?
Song played throughout the episode:
- All Those Pretty Lights by Andrew Belle Aria and Ezra make dinner plans and Emily lays in bed listening to the mix CD Toby made.
- No Matter How Hard We Try by Jaylene Johnson Emily meets up with Toby at The Grill, Spencer and Alex meet at the club, and Aria and Mike eat dinner and discuss the situation with their parents.
- Heard It All Before by Meiko at Spencer's house, Aria is reading the girls the letter A sent to her mom.
- I Will Follow by Katie Herzig Hanna is crossing the street with shopping bags and drops what sean picked up for her.
- Lie to Me by evolove Ezra reads at a poetry reading, aria is at the bar and meets his friends.
- Somebody Else by Aidan Hawken Spencer is practicing tennis serve chatting with Alex
- Always a First Time by Jets Overhead Aria and Ezra talk about his reading and make plans to meet up.
- Light It Up by Love Grenades Spencer and Hannah are talking at The Grill. Emily shows up and is supposed to meet with Toby, but ditches him and sits with Spencer and Hannah.