PLL Episode 3x17 - Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno
Clues in this Episode that Aria is A
Emily recently became friends with Nate before she found out that he was the one that killed Maya. He then tried to attack Emily in the light house but she used self defense and killed him. His parents were sorting through some of his old things and came across some stuff that belonged to Emily. Emily gets a package of all of the things that Nate left behind that belonged to Emily. She finds a biology notebook of Ali's. They have conversations that she had with Cece about an older boy. The names were all coded so they didn't know exactly who they were talking about. The girls all think that they should go to the police with this notebook and have them take care of it. Aria is the only one that talks the girls out of going to the police. Why would Aria try to talk the other girls out of going to the police with this? Does she think it might affect her? What if she doesn't want to go to the police because there's something in there that might frame her
Songs in this Episode
- Alibi by The Strange FamiliarSpencer cries in her car while putting on mascara, before she meets with the private investigator.
- For Feeling by Tic Tic Boom!Hanna walks into the club.
- Flick of a Switch by RiskeeHanna watches Paige and gets a drink bought for her.
- Talk to Me by Madi DiazSpencer meets at the diner with a private investigator.
- She's Got It So Phat by Bosshouse MusicHanna dances with the girl who bought her a drink & gets busted at the club.
- Look Right Through It by Madi Diaz[incorrect]
- Until It Hurts by Fransisca HallBeginning of the episode: Spencer has a nightmare about Toby.