Whose in the Box? Season 4 Episode 1
- Toby finds out his mother did not commit suicide.
- Mr. Hastins does not want Spencer around Mrs. DiLaurentis. He also wants Radley shut down for unknown reasons and wants to use Toby’s mother’s incident to be the catalyst for the closing. He says he wants to do it for Spencer but she seems skeptical.
- Emily and Hannah meet with Sarah Harvey’s friends and Emily finally realizes that Ali was cruel and seemed incapable of love.
- It was the end of Haleb and the final good-bye before they kill Caleb off in Ravenswood. Wish he stayed on PLL.
- Mrs. DiLaurentis tells Hannah she sees Ali sometimes and also offers Ashley a job in her real estate office. I think Mrs. DiLaurentis knows and has been helping her daughter all along. Jason most likely knows Ali is alive too.
- When girls see film strip message from A, Aria isn’t there.
- Aria is wearing red and black in the episode.
- Ezra assigns the class Jeckyl & Hyde.
- Aria seems to be subtly talking the girls out of trying to find and talk to Jason.
- Why didn’t Aria go with the girls to meet Sarah Harvey’s friends? What’s the deal with their mysterious friend Avery? Maybe Avery and Aria have something in common other than their names starting with A? It’s far-fetched but that twin theory is still out there.
- The secret cabin scene is interesting. If you look at it from the perspective that Aria is A, it looks like Ezra is desperately trying to get back in her good graces and his gift of the cabin seems to have worked. Looks like Ezra just set Aria up with her new lair which I assume is all ready for her in the basement.