PLL Episode 1x20 - Someone to Watch Over Me
Clues in this Episode that Aria is A
The Name of this episode is "Someone To Watch Over Me". Emily and Aria are suspicious of what Jenna knows. She knows that Caleb has been talking to her a lot lately and they are curious about what both of them know and how close they really are. Emily and Aria decide to go to spy on Caleb. They overhear the conversation that him and Jenna are having. Aria and Emily think that Hanna should know about this conversation because it might get in the way of their relationship. Aria decided to tell Hanna about Caleb and Jenna's conversation because she is just looking out for her. Sounds like to me Aria is always watching over Hanna. How ironic that Aria, again, has something to do with the title of the episode. Marlene King did say the each title of the episodes were important to finding out who A is. There's no coincidences that Aria is related to the titles of each episode more often than not!
Aria tries to text her boyfriend before she heads for class. Aria deicdes to sign her name at the end. Why would she do that? Shouldn't her boyfriend already have her number? She shouldn't have to sign her name at the end because phones these days have address books! We have been seeing her use way too many phone lately in the past couple episodes. Why does Aria always seem to have a different phone? One girl only needs one phone to function! No one needs more than one phone or else it just gets confusing! And why does she always signs her name at the end of each text she sends? Ezra definitely should have her number! They've been dating for a while! Theres only one explanation for her using so many different phones and needing to sign her name at the end of each message...and that is because she is A and she needs more than on phone to send blocked messages when she is A and messages to her friends and family as just Aria on a regular basis. A does seem to need a lot of phones. How else would they be able to send all these blocked text messages to the girls?
Song played throughout the episode:
- Trust by GenerationalsAria gathers up all the evidence of her relationship with Ezra
- Sea of Love by Cat Powertoby and spencer sit by the fire place and talk about hanna and running away
- Heavy Heart by Madi Diazhanna is sitting in her bathroom crying and then her mom came to the door to ask if she was okay and where caleb went
- To Be Alone by Madi DiazAria sent her Mom a text that was meant to be for Ezra.
- Guys like paige by soundtrackPaige at emily's house and emily tell her how much fun she had with her when she sang with her