PLL Episode 2x16 - Let the Water Hold Me
The girls were helping Hanna from the disaster surprise birthday party she was trying to throw Caleb. Hanna and Lucas took a boat to the other side of the lake to help set up the fireworks for later. Lucas scared Hanna and they tipped over the boat. Hanna made it back to the lake house safely by Lucas was not found back there. The girls went to Spencer's to after the party and talked about what happened. Hanna reaches into her bag and pulls out her water bottle. The bottle was filled with lake water. After she drank it, she got a text that said: "No fun chugging lake water is it? Choke on this, bitch -A"
Don't you find it interesting that right as she drank the water she got the text. Wouldn't the only explanation for this be that the person sending the text was in the room? How else would that person have such perfect timing. The producers of Pretty Little Liars also said that -A could be one of the liars...
The girls once again meet at Spencer's house for dinner. They ordered Chinese food. The girls all say that they are starving and start to open their food. When they put the food on their plates, they all scream because of what they see. Someone put dirt and words in their food instead of Chinese food. Obviously that was set up again by -A, but who else besides the four girls knew they they would be having Chinese food. Once again the girls receive another -A text: "This is what live bait looks like. Now we're even bitches! -A" The only way that the girls could have gotten that text right after they opened the food is if the person sending it was in the room. Thats why one of the girls must me -A. How else would they be able to send all these texts at the perfect time?
Songs in this Episode
- As Long As Our Hearts Are Beating by Jenny & TylerAria finds out Ezra left 10 minutes into the play; Hanna's sitting on the staircase & tries to call Caleb.
- Haunted by Leaguesadd scene description
- Boomerangs & Seesaws by Shannon CurtisAria & Holden are talking outside the theatre after the show; they talk about Aria's relationship with Ezra.
- Fairy Tale by Mimi & TeftEmily & Maya wait to get in the club.
- Empty by Trent DabbsThe beginning of the episode: the girls sit by the fireplace & talk about Lucas.
- I Will Let You Go by Daniel AhearnEzra is talking to a student about his grade. Aria is sitting on a bench waiting for Ezra in Philly.