PLL Episode 3x09 - The Kahn Game
Clues in this Episode that Aria is A
Marlene King said that the titles of each episode will have a clue about A in them. Noel Khan has a brother that always host parties that you need a special invite to get into. At the party, Aria and Noel decide to play a game of truth. This game allows each person to answer a question but they half to tell the truth. How ironic that Aria and Noel were the ones that were going to play the game together. This relates to the episode title because the party was at Noel Khans House and they were playing a game against each other. Just another clue that Aria is A!
Aria always seems to make a fashion statement with what she wears on the show. Some of the stuff might have clues to her being A. For example in this episode she wears quiet bizarre looking shirt for what's happening in these recent episodes. Alison's grave has just recently been dug up in the body has been stolen. The girls are getting pieces of the body back to them little bits at a time. They have already gotten back her teeth and what they have put in the grave when she was buried. Aria's character is now wearing a shirt with a skeleton on it. How ironic is that since we have been talking about a dead girl's body missing. Do you think their shirt has anything to do with it? It really wouldn't surprise me. Aria definitely has quite the fashion statement when it comes to what she wears throughout these episodes!
We have recently just found out that Jenna and Noel started dating again. In season five we find out that Noel has been helping alley this entire time that she has been running away from Rosewood. Noel has been trying to help her figure out who is threatening her and the other girls. Of course since Ali has read away from Rosewood she can't do much investigation. Noel on the other hand can. He can try to hang out with certain people that Ali is afraid of and can try and see if they guilty of anything in particular. Noel has dated quite a few people on the show. We know that Jenna and Mona were to have Ali's number one suspects of being A. Noel has also dated Aria before. Does this mean that Ali could have been afraid of aria and thought that she might have been the one that's threatening her and the other girls? Did Noel just date her so that he could get closer to her to see if she was the one that was threatening to girls? It would make sense.
Caleb has been suspicious of A coming back into the four girls lives for a little bit now. Hanna has been keeping her distance from him a lot lately because She was worried that he would get hurt again. A has a tendency to break up all of the liars relationships because they cannot stand to see any of the girls happy. Caleb is trying to help Hanna figure out who A really is because he wants to protect her and the other girls from them. Caleb beings to tell Hanna:
Caleb to Hanna: "Hanna, A could be someone that you are really close to! This could be another person like Mona!"
Wouldn't it only make sense for A to be someone that the girls are close to? How else would they know about all of the girls secrets. Mona was very close to Hanna. Of course friends share secrets and thats what keeps them close, according to Alison. It would only make the most logical sense for Aria or one of the girls to be A. How else would A know all of these secrets that only the four girls know and tell each other? Also how would they get some of these texts that the girls get at these perfectly timed moments. Aria definitely has the most clues pointing right at her so it would definitely make sense for Aria to be A!
Songs in this Episode
- Hard to Believe by The KicksThe girls go downstairs at the party and meet Eric Kahn. Cece offers Spencer and Aria a drink; Cece challenges Eric to a game of Truth.
- FInd a Way by Tyler BlackburnCaleb approaches Hanna in the school hallway. // This also plays at the end of the episode when Spencer calls Toby.
- The Way That You Do by BosshouseBeginning of the episode: Aria tries to show pic of Holden's stamp to Spencer at the Brew.
- It Ends (as Heard On Csi) by BosshouseThey enter the party and Spencer & Aria immediately discuss the entrance stamp.
- Got Me So Excited by BosshouseCece & Eric play Truth or Dare as Noel & Jenna arrive at the party.
- Every Word by BosshouseAria storms out after the truth or dare game, and Spencer follows. Cece then appears. After Aria insists she'll be fine, Cece and spencer go back inside and Aria calls Ezra but Wes picks up the phone.
- Falling Into Something by BosshouseAshley gets a call from Wilden while dining with Ted.
- Falling Into Something (instrumental) by BosshouseTed and Ashley Kiss.
- I Seen by MonaAria, Spencer, and Cece arrive outside Noel Kahn's party.