PLL 3x11: Single Fright FemAle
Clues in this Episode that Aria is A
Aria and Ezra have been having a few rough patches in their current relationship. Aria has just recently met most of Ezra's family and it did not go so well. His mom and Aria did not get off to that great of a start. She offered Aria money to stay out of Ezra's life for good. What kind of a mother does that to her own son? Then Aria gets to meet Ezra's brother, Wes. Wes picked up Aria at a party Cece Drake and Spencer dragged her to at the Khan's party. In the car, Wes mentions Ezra's past relationship with a girl named Maggie. Apparently Ezra got Maggie pregnant the year after they graduated from high school. Ezra's mom tried to pay her off to completely stay out of Ezra's life for good and not involve him with the baby. Aria and Ezra have gotten in a few fights about this because Ezra did not tell her about Maggie at first. Now Ezra is worried that his mom ruined this young girls life. Aria decides to go see Maggie to meet her to maybe try and make things right between them. Instead of going there with all honesty, she first lies about her name. Aria introduces herself as Amy. This definitely is a clue. Not only did she lie about what her real name is but she could've picked any name, but Amy is special. It basically tells us that she is A. Amy....A=me how ironic that she basically told us that she is A just in her fake name!
Maggie comes over to Aria and says: "Oh hi! You must be Amy! I'm so happy to finally meet you!"
Cece Drake has been talking to all of the girls lately about Ali. The girls like it because Cece knew a whole different side to Ali than the four girls did. They are finding out a lot more about Alison after she's gone than they knew when she was their best friend. We have recently found out that Paige and Ali have had quite a bad history together as well. Ali has always hated Paige. She used to call her "pig skin" and Paige definitely did not like her too much either! These conversations that Spencer had with Cece about who Ali hated and what else she told her really made Spencer wonder what else Paige and Ali did. Emily decides to questions her a little bit, but Paige is definitely innocent. Paige sees that Emily is still worried about that night that she couldn't remember anything and going to Ali's grave. Now Paige is trying to help Emily find out what really happened that night. Paige says:
Paige: "Has it ever occurred to you that maybe it's your friends that you should be questioning? Don't you think it's strange that you were all drinking that night and you were the only one that got drugged?"
Emily: "My friends didn't poison me."
Paige: "Okay, but Mona pretended to be your friend and she turned out to be a villain."
Maybe Emily should be questioning her friends! It wouldn't be that crazy of a thought! There are so many times where there is no one but the girls around and they still gets threats by A. The only possible explanation for that is if one of the girls is A! There are so many clues now that one of the girls is A and there are just so many clues that point directly at Aria! It only makes sense for Aria to be A!
Songs in this Episode
- Shine by Bear Attack Paige is listening to music on headphones
- New Game by Margot B. Spencer's in changing room when snakes appear.
- Fire Escape by Civil Twilight Hanna & Spencer are speculating that Paige may have stolen the knife, they searh her purse
- Does Anybody Know by Us and Our Daughters Emily & Paige having lunch, Emily tells Paige that she & Nate kissed.
- Smiling Faces Sometimes by The Undisputed Truth 2 black hooded -A's select the song on a jukebox.
- Speakeasy by Anya Marina Spencer helps Hanna figure out what to wear to hide bruise.
- Starlight by Jasmine Ash Hanna and Caleb in dressing room.
- Soul Killing by The Ting Tings Flashback of Alison, Aria, Spencer & Hanna. Spencer & Ali are trying on clothes while Aria & Hanna watch;
- She's Gonna Set Him Free by Bosshouse Music Ezra blows out bday candles; Wesley tells Aria that he knows why Maggie didn't tell Ezra about Malcolm.
- Turn It Up by Megan Oliver Emily arrives to the Boutique with Paige.